Our intention was, to build a site in accordance to the WCAG 1.0 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0) directives, and the specifications of the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium). For this, we have used the standard HTML 4.01 and CSS. However, we are not responsible for content which by its nature is inaccessible to some users, such as videos. This website is optimized for Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher with 1024x768 screen resolution and a "medium" display of characters.
- Ctrl + to increase font size
- Ctrl - to decrease font size
- Ctrl 0 (zero) - to restore font size
If justified, new shortcuts could be developed.
This site offers technology TTS (text-to-speech), listening to the content of the pages.
To view all pages correctly, you should check if you have installed the following programs: Acrobat Reader, Flash Player or Shockwave. If not, you can get them free at the following sites:
High Contrast mode
To view pages in high contrast, follow these steps:
1. In Internet Explorer, Tools menu, click Internet Options, General tab, click the Accessibility button.
2. Check the boxes Ignore colours specified on Web pages, Ignore font styles specified on Web pages, and Ignore font sizes specified on Web pages, then click OK.
The images used on the Galp Energia’s website have alternative text, which allows you to assign a description to the image systems for text recognition system (TTS) and other assistive technologies.