If you are involved in the recruitment process at Galp, it is important to know that:
- Galp does not use e-mail accounts with general public domains (general open access) for its recruitment processes
- Galp never requests information of personal nature - such as copies of your Identity Card, Passport or bank account numbers by electronic means - at initial stages of recruitment.
- Galp always publishes as much information as possible on its job opportunities, with a definition of the position to be held, the requirements for the position, the desired applicant profile and the location as to where the job will be carried out.
- Galp does not sign any employment contract without first conducting a recruitment and selection process, which includes at least one interview with one of its representatives.
- All recruitment process at Galp are free of charge. You will thus never be required to pay any amount by any means of payment whatsoever (cash, credit card or bank transfer).
- Galp does not request any cash advance on possible costs related to residence, work or other visas.
Galp recommends you to avoid replying to the type of job offers described above or that arise through pop-ups or links to ads from other non-trusted websites.
If you believe you are victim of fraud, please contact the competent authorities.