The recruitment process for the Generation Galp programme is very speedy, and includes:
- an initial interview in which general information is provided and the candidate’s CV is examined;
- an aptitude test, which will take the candidate less than two hours to complete;
- a final interview, during which the traineeship contract is usually signed with the candidate.
The two interviews are conducted by staff from the Galp Energia Human Resources Department and the aptitude test is administered by a specially selected external consultant.
- The selection process begins with a careful curriculum analysis, occasionally supplemented by a brief telephone interview to clarify any important aspects that have not been covered clearly enough in the CV;
- It is followed by an interview that aims to provide the applicant with further details of the Generation Galp programme and includes a closer examination of their career path and professional interests;
- It continues with an assessment of their potential and personal skills, carried out by a Galp external consultant;
- It ends with a new interview that aims to match the applicant to actual work opportunities. The traineeship contract is usually signed during this final interview.
The Generation Galp recruitment process assesses professional ambitions, personal and academic career paths and the compatibility between personal profiles and the ideal profile for entry into the programme.
Applicants who closely match the objectives of the programme and also have a personal profile compatible with these objectives meet the recruitment requirements and are selected.
General applications for the Generation Galp recruitment programme, like applications for other opportunities at Galp Energia, may be submitted at any time of the year, using the general application form.
All general applications will be considered and all applicants will be invited to take part in recruitment activities that match their curriculum profile.